Sunday, May 20, 2012

What's in your traincase?

It's been 2 years since I owned my very first traincase. It was actually a gift from my friends and colleagues from my previous work. (Thanks to Bene and the rest of my Bridge family)
Since then, I have been buying and collecting different make up items from the cut-price products of Nichido, Careline and Ever Bilena to the high end products such as Maybelline, Revlon, Lancome and others. Yes, It's quite obvious that I'm hooked on buying and wearing them. I don't know why, but I love the feeling of staring at the mirror and thinking of what new style and color to put on your face. Every girl needs to feel pretty right?
Anyway so here's a peek on what's inside my traincase.. what's in yours?



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    Thank you for sharing(:

    I found you through Link Referral.

    Mind checking out my blog?
    I'd love it if you'd publicly follow!

    Also, if you could review my blog, True Blue Abbi, on Link Referral, that'd be great!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abbigayle,
    Thanks for dropping by... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem dear!

      Hope you like my blog and publicly follow(:

      Keep up the good work with your blog.

      -XO Abbigayle Rashae
      -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. hi! i'm just loving your traincase! i've been looking all over the metro to get me this exact case! where did your friends buy it? beauty treat mineral eye shadow works for me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and checking out my site. :)

      Anyway, up to now i still don't know where exactly (i mean the name of the store)they bought it - they just mentioned that it's in Robinson's Galleria Ortigas. Hope this info will help you to find another one like this. :)

      Delete