Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Maybelline 8-in-1 BB Cream Skin Perfector (re-post 2011)

I have been reading a lot of good reviews raving about BB Creams or "Blemish Balm". Personally, I haven't tried any brands of BB cream since I am well satisfied with what I normally use for prepping. But I just couldn't let this pass without trying one out. I couldn't believe how many brands of BB creams are being sold out in the market. To start off, I decided to buy one that is not that costly but I believe will have the same effect as what a BB cream should do. I decided to buy the Maybelline 8-in-1 BB Cream Skin Perfector for only Php249 at Shopwise Cubao.

Here's what it says on the package :
This all-in-one product is a moisturizer, sun block, and foundation. It contains 8 healthy minerals for 8 healthy skin results, giving you flawless skin in an instant!

MOISTURIZES like skin care - Oil-free formula keeps skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
PROTECTS like sun block - SPF26/PA+++ protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
COVERS like a foundation - hides flaws and imperfections without feeling heavy on the skin.
Dermatologist tested. Suitable for sensitive skin.
INGREDIENTS : 8 Healthy Minerals (Copper, Zinc, Magnesium, Sodium, Titanium, and 3 Iron Oxides)
8 Healthy skin results :
1) 51% more smoothness
2) 33% more radiance
3) 18% more hydration
4) 13% improved clarity
5) 12% less dark spots
6) 15% less redness
7) 5% pore size reduction
8) 24% better appearance.













1 comment: