Monday, August 6, 2012

Nails! Nails! Nails!

I never really liked putting or applying polishes on my nails as well as growing them long. When I was in College I remember my friends putting on different pastel colors on each nail, some were obsessed with nude and earth tone colors, while others just have this black "gothic-like" theme going on. Well I don't know about them but I remember I was like, "Hell no! those things won't touch my nails, ever!". Well... well... well.. me and my big mouth! haha...

So, after being "polish-less" for a couple of decades (lol!), here I am,  going gaga over nail polishes. The other day I bought quite a number of polishes to start off this "growing addiction". I bought these nail polishes at Isetann Cubao for a great price.



1. Klik Nail Polish Cracked Fuschia (Php24.00)
2. Klik Nail Polish Cracked Lavander (Php 24.00)
3. Klik Nail Polish Colorless (Php13.95)
4. Caress Nail Polish Regular Appealing Red (Php 23.95)
5. Caress Nail Polish Regular Italian Nude (Php 23.95)
6. Klik Nail Polish Frosted Cricket (Php13.95)
7. Klik Nail Polish Frosted Purple Velvet (Php13.95)
8. Klik Nail Polish Frosted Choco Martini (Php13.95)
9. Klik Nail Polish Frosted 4 Season (Php13.95)
10. Klik Nail Polish Frosted Witch Blue (Php13.95)
11. Klik Nail Polish Frosted Blueberry (Php13.95)
12. Klik Nail Polish Frosted Metallic Yellow (Php13.95)
13. Klik Nail Polish Regular Green Pepper (Php13.95)
14. Klik Nail Polish Regular Ashley (Php13.95)
15. Klik Nail Polish Regular Apricot Beige (Php13.95)
16. Klik Nail Polish Regular Woody Mood (Php13.95)
17. Klik Nail Polish Regular Cindy (Php13.95)
18. Klik Nail Polish Regular Super Black (Php13.95)
19. Klik Nail Polish Regular Baby Blue (Php13.95)
20. Klik Nail Polish Regular Pink Lilac  (Php13.95)
21. Klik Nail Polish Regular White Satin (Php13.95)

 This is what I'm wearing now and is my current fave : Apricot Beige

Check out these out!
Sorry this is my first time applying polishes so please bear with me if it's kinda sloppy. lol!
Also, please excuse my camera, it's acting up a little bit :(
ENJOY!!!




2 comments: