Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lippies and Liners

I just wanna share with you my favorite lipsticks and lipliners. I use these when I go to work or go out with friends or when I'm just my loved-ones. Let me warn you though, there are no lip glosses here. I just  don't wear them. (I really don't like that icky feeling that you have something sticky on your lips! haha).


1).  This is my favorite from the bunch! -  Cavalli Clove Lipliner Color number 26. I used to stay away from lippies which are too  bright and too pink since I'm scared that I might look older. But this one really flatters my skin tone!

2). Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush (Limelight) - This is a gorgeous fuchsia shade from VS.

3). Ever Bilena Pro Lipliner (Stock#13915) - I believe all of you would agree that red lipsticks are a must! It's like having your own little black dress. I normally wear this when I feel too lazy to put on make up. I just do my eyebrows, curl my lashes and put on a red lipstick and I'm ready to go.

4). Mac (Photo) - This is one of the 4 MAC products in this post that a friend gave me as a "pasalubong" when she was in Singapore. These are just replicas but hey who am I not to accept any gifts from a dear friend? These are gorgeous finds and I'm rockin' it and ownin' it (hahaha)

5). NYX Round Lipstick (Hermes) - Oooh another favorite of mine.. There was a phase in my life that all I wanted was nude-colored lipsticks. And unfortunately this is the only product that survived that era! Lol.

6). Mac (Shy Girl) -  These are the 3 remaining replica products that a friend gave me.
7). Mac Barbie (No.9)
8). Mac Barbie (No.12)

9). NYX Round Lipstick (Narcissus) - I'm gonna let you in on a secret - this is the very first time I've ever used this product since I bought it a year ago... I don't know, I just can't find the right occasion to wear this. Though It's too bright for me, I just couldn't let it go...

10). Nars Lipliner (Color M18) - This lipliner spells "F-U-C-H-S-I-A". And when I say fuchsia, it is literally vivid reddish, purplish and magenta-inspired color! I super love this liner!

11).  NYX Round Lipstick (Paris) - Now this is the kind of pink shade that I really really really, I mean really really like.

12). Secret  Lipliner (Color No. 13) - Here's another barely-there colored lipliner.  I use this when I put on smokey and dark eyeshadows. Since I already have a very dramatic eye make up, I pair it up with this super subtle nude lipliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment