Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sea Nymph Make Up 02.09.13

After months of hibernating, I'm finally back..  :)

Anyways, to kick-start this love month, here's what I tried to recreate for my niece's school pageant. The theme of their pageant was "Water" and thus the term "Sea Nymph" came to my mind.

For the first picture, I made use of aqua blue, black and silver sequins and glued them on to my brows to make them look like "fish scales". It was really fun doing it but the only mistake I did was - make use of my lash grip eyelash adhesive instead of a different one. Oh boy, I really did make a boo-boo. It took me almost half an hour to take each sequin off my brow. Hahaha!

Moving on to make up products, I used 2 shades of blue eyeshadow from my ever-reliable, everyday eyeshadow mini palette - Aido. I used shade number 3 as my base and the darker shade number 8. For my cheeks I used Nichido Cool Rum  and NYX Narcissus for my lips.

Here, I just used rhinestones... actually lots of them! hahaha. And this time, I just used a regular transparent glue to stick them on to my temples and cheekbones. LoL!
Same products were used but I dabbed on some purple on my crease to add more color (shade number 10).


Enjoy and have fun creating your take on Sea Nymph make up or any fantasy-inspired characters you might have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment