Friday, June 1, 2012

Month Ender (May) Mini Haul #1

Here are some of the items I bought for the end of the month. I  buy these every after 2 months since these items  last way longer than the other things I normally buy on a bi-weekly basis.

1.) First up, my ever-reliable Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 BB Cream (Php224)
 I have been using this product for almost a year now and I'm proud to say that it hasn't failed me. I really don't have any major skin problems that I need full coverage for but I still put this on -  just to  cover some of those dark spots. And at the same time, this product is a money-saver! I don't need to buy a separate foundation, sun block, and moisturizer since this product literally has everything i need!

2) I also bought Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-one Shine free Cake Powder Refill (Honey - Php134)
 I only use this when I'm out with friends or when I commute to and from the office especially when I know that It'll be a hot day.  This helps me feel and look fresher and makes make up lasts longer. This is very helpful for commuters like me since it's very lightweight and can easily fit inside a very small pouch.

3) Holy Seat (Php39) - I know the product name sounds funny but it truly lives up to its name. This handy spray is a Toilet Seat Sanitizer. Wait a minute, don't judge me yet! I know some of you might say that I might be an OC  but let me tell you now - I AM NOT (maybe a little, hahaha). But honestly, this is very very very handy when you're in public comfort rooms.


4) Human Nature Balancing Facial Wash (Orange and Elemi with Bamboo Scrubs) Php189.75
I love Human Nature! I have been buying lots of stuff from them for about a year now and I'm very satisfied with all the products that I bought. Aside from the fact that this product keeps excess oil in check, all of their products have no harmful chemicals.

5) Human Nature Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil (Php249.75)
And this is my favorite of all the Human Nature products being sold in the market. I use this as a facial moisturizer, body lotion, make up remover and skin whitener. - This product really is a miracle in a bottle!

For more information about these products you may visit their respective websites

http://maybelline.com
http://holyseatspray.com
http://humanheartnature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment