Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mini Haul #3

It's been weeks that I have been looking for good quality Eyelash adhesive - Believe me, I tried everywhere.  And unfortunately, I just can't seem to find the one that I used before. I don't really know the product name but all I remember was I bought it from Hortaleza for Php80 and it's packaged in a small red box. This guy from Hortaleza said that they don't have that product anymore and insisted that I buy this new item that they sell and even mentioned that the results are practically the same. Oh well, since I'm out of options I decided to buy this new one - F Max Eye Putti for only Php90. Anyway, this is a lot different from what I used before but then I'll give this a shot. (I'll make a review on this when I get the chance to use it).

Moving on, I also stumbled upon Isetann's 4-day mid year sale yesterday and bought 3 discounted items which are as follows :
1). Beautyholics Keratin Hair Treatment ( From Php150 to Php125)
2). Oseur Skin Vibe Body Scrub (Php99)
3). Pasha Hide the Blemish Concealer stick (Php20)






*** Product reviews will be posted soon! :)

2 comments: