Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mini Haul (Accessories) #2

I love make up products  as much as accessories. It can be  like an antique-looking piece of jewelry or not too fancy kind of thing. I love going to bazaars or so- called "tiangge" (that's what we call it here in the Philippines). Yes, I admit - I'm a shopaholic! If I see an item that immediately catches my attention, I know in my heart that I have to buy it. lol!
Anyways, here's what I bought in Farmer's tiangge the other day. These necklaces are so easy to pair up with a round-neck plain body hugging shirt. I can't wait to try them on!

1). A Choker Necklace with White synthetic stone in gold trim (php180) paired with a white earring with the same gold trim (Php80)

2). A Choker Necklace with Black synthetic stone in gold trim (php180)

Since we're talking about accessories and pieces of jewelry, here's a snapshot of what I already have so far. These are just i think 1/4 of my collection because some of them are kept in a box and I didn't have the time to take them all out and  take a picture. But one of these days I promise I will feature them all soon! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment