Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The power of "FALSIES"

Ever wanted to have full, lush and thick lashes? - Well I do...    :)
I actually have long lashes but they are very thin that sometimes you don't even notice that they're there...LoL!
  

Kidding aside, natural lashes are PERFECTLY fine but if ever you want to have that "wow factor", that certain "UMPH" or to have that ultimate "Eye Drama", I would suggest getting extensions or just put on faux lashes or falsies - As for me, I'd rather do the latter.  but hey, I have nothing against lash extensions,  it's just that it doesn't work for me. I have tried it countless times,  spent thousands of pesos for that and I even went to a very famous salon here in the Metro thrice... yes you read it right, i went there thrice in a span of just 2 months. I paid  for almost Php5000 worth of lashes that comes off after a week. Well, anyway enough of that.. I'm over that! hahaha.. ๏̯̃๏


Basically,  that's the main reason why I switched to applying / putting on falsies instead. Aside from the fact that it's way cheaper and easier to manage, I can just put it on myself at any time or any way I prefer. ☺

So, here's what I used for today's lash application. I bought these lashes from a fellow blogger online for Php100 per pack ( 8 pairs of lashes) and the lash glue was purchased at Hortaleza Cubao for Php90.
Sorry I don't have the brand name since it's written in Chinese, I think..




FMax Eye Putti / Putty


The first picture is right after putting on the lashes. Let me tell you though, that I'm still learning the ropes of the art of putting on falsies. Haha.. Anyway, the other picture below is after applying liquid gel liner to cover up those itsy-bitsy spaces between my upper lashes and eyelid.

*Don't forget to trim the edges of the falsies to match the exact size of your eyes and apply mascara to help your natural lashes and  falsies look like they're the same.



The final look...









2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try falsies.
    After reading this, I will definitely pursue it na :)

    www.pursuitofnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you should try it... i'm sure you'll get hooked din... :)

    ReplyDelete